Our experts provide personalized treatment for issues involving your endocrine system and your bones.
We're your resource for care options for bone disease and disorders of the endocrine system, made up of glands that produce hormones that regulate many functions in your body.
One of those glands, the small thyroid gland, located at the base of your throat, can cause big problems. The thyroid regulates how fast your body uses energy, along with body heat and bone growth.
Our specialists will deliver the highest quality of care for the number of thyroid disorders that tend to be more common in women.
Common problems and treatments:
- Thyroid abnormalities
- Hypothyroidism (under-active thyroid)
- Thyroid Nodules
- Hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid)
- Bone Disease
- Treatments that reduce risk for fracture
- Prevention of bone loss and fractures
- Onsite thyroid ultrasound
- Onsite bone density ultrasound