Welcome to the Ohio State COVID-19 Employee Well-Being Resources site, which provides our employees remote access to important COVID information and updates when you cannot immediately access our intranet. The documents are provided for educational and informational purposes only and do not constitute providing medical advice or professional services. All information is meant for use by health care workers.
If you are a patient or member of the general public, please visit our Coronavirus section for information on symptoms, prevention and more.
Gabbe Health & Wellness
Mindfulness Booster Sessions
Gabbe Health & Wellness is offering 30-minute mindfulness practices, video recordings from each session are linked below:
- Untangling Our Stress
- Beyond Isolation to Connection
- Savor the Opening
- Cultivating Mindful Sleep
- COVID-19: The Fluidity Teacher
- The Toolbox that Mindfulness Provides
- COVID-19: The Superbowl of Mindfulness
- Adaptability: Where do we Score?
- Unleashing the Superpower of our Mind
- 2020: The Year of Testing Mindfulness
- Leading the Way Through and Beyond COVID-19
- COVID-19: The Impact of Having a Purpose
- COVID-19: A Marathon without Mile Markers
- From COVID-19 to Calm
- Accepting What we Have as Enough
- Embracing the COVID-19 Holidays
Calming Yoga-Based Movement Series
This series offers gentle yoga-based practices aimed to build resilience and stamina for living with the changes COVID-19 has brought to all of our lives. Each week we use simple movement, breath work, and meditation focusing on effects such as exhaustion, insomnia, isolation, overstimulation, self-care, grief and anxiety.
- Exhaustion and its Effects on us: Calming Yoga-Based Movement
- Anxiety: Calming Yoga-Based Movement
- Isolation and Overstimulation: Calming Yoga-Based Movement
- Self-care: Calming Yoga-Based Movement
- Constant Change: Calming Yoga-Based Movement
- Fatigue: Calming Yoga-Based Movement
- Grief: Calming Yoga-Based Movement
Buckeye Wellness Virtual Group Fitness Classes
Buckeye Wellness is proud to offer free educational series and fitness classes held throughout the university.