OSU Harding Hospital provides the most comprehensive behavioral healthcare services for adults, older adults, children and adolescents in central Ohio. We offer more treatment options and a more experienced and diversified staff than any other psychiatric or behavioral health care provider in the area.
Learn more about mental and behavioral healthcare services at OSU Harding Hospital.
Directions and Parking
Ohio State’s Harding Hospital is located on The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center campus.
View a map of the OSU Wexner Medical Center, including University Hospital, Richard M. Ross Heart Hospital and the James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute.
Spanish driving directions to OSU Wexner Medical Center
Parking Discounts for Patients and Their Visitors
Reduced parking rates are available for patients and their visitors for all hospital visitor garages (12th, SafeAuto and North Cannon and South Cannon.) The reduced rate parking validation allows you to park for $2 per exit or for each day you remain parked in the garage. Validations can be obtained at the information desk and you must bring your garage ticket with you for proper validation. Patients and their visitors can get parking validations at registration or at any Information Desk located throughout the hospital.
Free transportation is available for patients and visitors to and from the medical center parking garages and buildings. View options.
Handicapped accessible parking is available next to the building and in all garages on the medical center campus. Additional parking is located in the SAFEAUTO Garage at 1585 Westpark St. It is connected to the Medical Center by a second-floor covered walkway. For those with mobility challenges, please drop off at Davis Outpatient Care entrance on Medical Center Drive before parking your vehicle.
- Entrance ramp to southbound State Route 315 at Cannon Drive and 12th Avenue is now open
- 12th Avenue to Cannon Drive has reopened
- Cannon Drive, between 12th Avenue and Medical Center Drive, has reopened
- Lane closures along Cannon Drive will occur, however traffic will be maintained in both directions
- Left turns from westbound Medical Center Drive to southbound Cannon Drive are not permitted. Westbound Med Center Drive traffic must turn left on Old Cannon Drive to access King Avenue
- Access to North Cannon Garage is available via 12th Avenue
- 10th Avenue remains closed at Cannon Drive
- Cannon Drive, between John Herrick Drive and 12th Avenue, remains closed
- Patient pick-up and drop-off is located at entrance of Rhodes Hall, 450 W. 10th Ave.
- OSU Harding Hospital is served by COTA bus lines 7, 18, 52, 66, 80 and 82
Before traveling to OSU Harding Hospital for a visit, please check with the patient's unit to see if the patient can have visitors today. Activity and therapy schedules vary and may overlap visiting hours.
Visiting a Patient
Adult Units: 2nd and 3rd floors
Child and Adolescent Unit: 4th floor
Visiting Hours: Mon.-Sun., 8 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
Sending Something to a Patient
Ask the nurse manager of the patient's unit to suggest appropriate gifts to send or bring to a patient during his or her stay.
Send cards to:
[Room Number, if known]
OSU Harding Hospital
1670 Upham Dr.
Columbus, OH 43210