For more than 50 years, Ohio State has forged a tradition of excellence in physical rehabilitation by providing the highest quality care to people with disabling or debilitating injuries and conditions. Ohio State rehabilitation specialists can help individuals regain function and independence when faced with challenges related to:
- Spinal cord injury
- Brain injury
- Neurological disorders
- Orthopedic and musculoskeletal conditions
If you or a family member is interested in being admitted to Dodd Rehabilitation Hospital, contact Dodd Rehabilitation Hospital.
The Nation’s Best Right Here in Central Ohio: Accredited by CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities), Ohio State’s rehabilitation program meets the nation’s highest standards of quality, safety and outcome measures
Our Inpatient Rehabilitation Programs that are CARF-accredited include:
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation Specialty Program
- Spinal Cord Rehabilitation Specialty Program
- Stroke Rehabilitation Specialty Program
- Cancer Rehabilitation Specialty Program
- Comprehensive Integrative Inpatient Rehabilitation Program
Ohio State's program is distinguished as:
- 1 of only 3 Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities in Ohio holding CARF Specialty Program certification for both TBI and SCI specialty programs
- 1 of 7 sites across the nation and the only site in Ohio that is designated both a TBI and SCI Model Systems
- First in Ohio, second in the nation, third in the world to be awarded CARF accreditation for our inpatient cancer rehabilitation program
- First in Ohio and third in the country to be awarded CARF accreditation for our inpatient stroke program
- One of 16 centers in the country with a model program for treatment and research of rehabilitation following brain injury, the Ohio Regional Traumatic Brain Injury Model System
Assistive Technology Services
Brain Injury Rehabilitation Program
Cancer Rehabilitation Program
Live healthier and stay inspired.
Get tips from Ohio State experts right to your inbox.