The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center offers convenient care for a broad range of common illness and non-life-threatening injuries. With our AfterHours Care and Walk-in Care clinics, we provide walk-in care on your schedule – no appointment necessary.
These clinics offer the same quality and personalized care found at any Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center location. For more information on our AfterHours Care and Walk-in Care, view the locations below.
Choose AfterHours Care for:
Choose Walk-in Care for:
- Non-life threatening injuries, colds and flu
- Stitches, splints and X-rays
- Patients must be 14 years or older
- A specialist copay applies. Additional coinsurance may be applicable should other testing, such as lab or radiology, be required.
If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911 to have an emergency vehicle transport you to the nearest emergency department.
- Colds, flu, ear, sinus and bladder infections, insect bites, minor burns, sore throat
- Lab tests including pregnancy, strep and flu
- Immunizations, checkups and physicals
- Patients must be 18 months or older