Before we determine if you are a good candidate for bariatric surgery, it's important that you understand the surgical process, the risks and the personal responsibilities that come before and after surgery. To learn more about these components, we invite you to join us for a free information session.
- Why Ohio State is the best choice for your surgical weight loss team
- Who is a candidate for bariatric surgery?
- The benefits of bariatric surgery, including the role it can play in reducing other chronic issues, like diabetes and hypertension
- What to expect before and after surgery
- Your road map to the bariatric surgery procedure
Information Session Details
Our in-person sessions are held monthly at Martha Morehouse Outpatient Care Pavilion auditorium, 2050 Kenny Road, Columbus, OH 43221. Parking is free.
Afternoon sessions will take place from 11:45 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. on the following dates:
- Friday, Dec. 13, 2019
- Friday, Jan. 17, 2020
- Friday, Jan. 31, 2020
- Friday, Feb. 7, 2020
- Friday, March 6, 2020
Evening sessions will take place from 4:45 to 6:30 p.m. on the following dates:
- Monday, Nov. 25, 2019
- Monday, Dec. 2, 2019
- Monday, Jan. 27, 2020
- Monday, Feb. 17, 2020
- Monday, March 23, 2020