If you're interested in pursuing bariatric surgery as a weight loss solution, the first step is to watch the online information session below. After completing a session you can reach out to our team about the next steps in your journey.
Watch our online session now:
In-person information sessions canceled through April
In-person session schedule
Afternoon sessions will take place from 11:45 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. on the following dates:
- Friday, May 15, 2020
- Friday, June 26, 2020
Evening sessions will take place from 4:45 to 6:30 p.m. on the following dates:
- Monday, May 4, 2020
- Monday June 15, 2020
In both the online and in-person sessions you will learn:
- Why Ohio State is the best choice for your surgical weight loss team
- Who is a candidate for bariatric surgery?
- The benefits of bariatric surgery, including the role it can play in reducing other chronic issues, like diabetes and hypertension
- What to expect before and after surgery
- Your road map to the bariatric surgery procedure
Learn more about bariatric surgery at Ohio State
Our free guide will walk you through all of the steps in the surgical weight-loss journey at Ohio State and help you decide if bariatric surgery is right for you.