Before we determine if you are a good candidate for bariatric surgery, it's important that you understand the surgical process, the risks and the personal responsibilities that come before and after surgery. To learn more about these components, we invite you to join us for a free information session.
At this session, you will learn:
- Why Ohio State is the best choice for your surgical weight loss team
- Who is a candidate for bariatric surgery?
- The benefits of bariatric surgery, including the role it can play in reducing other chronic issues, like diabetes and hypertension
- What to expect before and after surgery
- Your road map to the bariatric surgery procedure
Our in-person sessions are held monthly at Martha Morehouse Medical Pavilion
auditorium, 2050 Kenny Road, Columbus, OH 43221. Parking is free.
Afternoon sessions will take place from 12 - 1:30 p.m. on the following dates:
Evening sessions will take place from 5 to 6:30 p.m. on the following dates:
- Friday, October 12, 2018
- Friday, October 19, 2018
- Friday, November 9, 2018
- Friday, November 30, 2018
- Friday, December 7, 2018
- Friday, December 14, 2018
- Monday, October 22, 2018
- Monday, November 19, 2018
- Monday, December 17, 2018