Walk-in Care Upper Arlington, located in Ohio State’s Outpatient Care Upper Arlington facility, provides quick, convenient care for common conditions and illnesses for patients 18 months and older. No appointment is necessary – just walk in.
Staffed by nurse practitioners, our Walk-in Clinic delivers the same level of quality and personalized care found at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.
- Colds, flu, ear and eye infections, sinus infections, bladder infections, bug bites, minor burns, poison ivy, sore throat, etc.
- Lab tests including pregnancy tests, strep and flu
- School/sport/work physicals
Please note: Many of the new physical forms require completion by the patient's primary care provider.
- Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-7:15 p.m.
- Saturday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Sunday, 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Please note: The clinic is closed for lunch from 1-2 p.m., Mon.-Fri.; and 1-1:30 p.m. on weekends. Lunch closure may vary depending on patient volume. Our last patient is seen 15 minutes prior to close. In the event of high patient volume at day’s end or staffing constraints, we will stop accepting new patients at an earlier time.
- Visits start at $74, and your insurance can be billed
- Same-day physicals are available for $39
- We are not able to treat pregnant women
New Year’s Day, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. (New Year’s Eve, 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m.); Easter, closed; Independence Day, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.; Labor Day, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.; Thanksgiving, closed (day after Thanksgiving, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.); Christmas, closed (Christmas Eve, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.)