Ohio State Primary Care
Hours Today: Closed
See full hours
Ohio State Total Health & Wellness is a nurse practitioner-led comprehensive primary care practice. The care team includes Family Nurse Practitioners (FNPs), Certified Nurse Midwives, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners (PMHNPs), Mental Health Counselors, Pharmacists, Dieticians, community health workers and nursing/health science students. They offer an integrated approach to physical and mental health care by providing the following services:
Services at this location include the following:
- Health and wellness screening and education
- Evidence-based management of new health problems or complaints
- Care and ongoing management for conditions like diabetes, asthma and heart failure
- Routine physical exams, screenings and vaccines
- Comprehensive women’s services like Pap tests, birth control, obstetrics and midwifery
- Mental health counseling and programs for conditions like depression and anxiety
- Healthy lifestyle programs and educational services
Directions and maps
Download maps and guides
- Monday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Due to COVID-19 we're allowing limited visitation at all Ohio State health care locations.
All parking at East Hospital is free. Long-term public parking is available directly across Hawthorne Avenue in the surface lots.
Patients and visitors
More for our patients and visitors
- ATMs near Bistro O-H!
Visitor food services
- Bistro O-H! Ground level of the Tower building. Weekdays 6:45 a.m.-6:30 p.m. and weekends/holidays 7 a.m.-6 p.m. Nearby vending area with microwave and café seating always available.
- Skyward Concessions and food trucks and carts: Outside main entrance. Mobile cart with hot sandwiches, including gyros and bratwurst, chips, snacks and beverages. Weekdays 11 a.m.-3 p.m. weather permitting.
- Nearby restaurants: Ask at information desks in our hospital lobbies for directions to nearby restaurants.
- Scarlet Ribbon Gift Shop: Snacks, soft drinks.
- Vending machines: Available 24 hours a day. Snacks, beverages, some entrees. Change machines provided in some areas.
Gift shops (closed holidays)
- Scarlet Ribbon Gift Shop: Offers Buckeye items, personal items, some clothing, cards, flowers, magazines, snacks, drinks. Credit cards and cash accepted. Room deliveries available. East Hospital is located near the lobby at the end of the long glass hallway. Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m. 614-257-2032.
Sending something to a patient
Fresh flowers, plants, and food are not allowed in the intensive care unit, as these items can be a source of infection. Cards, balloons and silk flowers are encouraged and can be displayed for the patient to see.