Cardiovascular Risk Reduction and Lipid Clinic
The goal of our clinic is to reduce the instances of disease caused by an abnormally high amount of lipids in the blood, including heart attacks and strokes. Our team consists of cardiologists and pharmacists with specialty training and certification in lipid management.
The clinic specializes in:
- Cardiovascular event risk reduction
- Advanced risk assessment through laboratory testing
- Screening and management of medication intolerances that may worsen conditions
- Heart attack and stroke prevention
- Advanced treatment options including clinical trials and LDL apheresis
- Positive lifestyle modifications
- Review of previous medications, current medications and the potential for interactions
If you have an intolerance to therapy, difficulty achieving lipid goals, a strong family history of heart disease, low HDL, high triglycerides, metabolic syndrome, familial hypercholesterolemia or are on medications that are a high risk for interactions, then you may benefit from our Cardiovascular Risk Reduction and Lipid Clinic.
For more information, contact Ohio State’s Cardiovascular Risk Reduction and Lipid Clinic at 614-293-0932.