Our entire team of hand specialists is dedicated to maximizing the essential daily function of the hand and arm. Your personalized treatment plan starts with a team which may include:
Pictured above: Ohio State hand doctors and physician assistants.
- Orthopedic surgeons who specialize in surgery for muscular and skeletal conditions of the hand and arm
- Plastic surgeons who specialize in the repair, restoration or improvement of parts of the body
- Physician assistants who practice medicine under the supervision of physicians and surgeons
- Nurse practitioners who are registered nurses with advanced training in a medical specialty
- Occupational therapists who specialize in improving patients’ ability to complete activities of daily living