Please let us know before your visit if you do not have health insurance or if you cannot pay for your services or medication. Our trained financial counselors will work to help you get financial support. Just call 614-293-0860 from 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. weekdays.
If you do not have insurance or are under-insured, here are some resources for you:
- Medicaid provides health coverage to millions of Americans. Visit the Medicaid website to see if you are eligible or to apply for benefits.
- If you lose job-based insurance, COBRA provides continuation coverage.
- On the Affordable Care Act Marketplace, you can browse, compare and purchase health insurance.
- To be screened for additional financial assistance programs offered at Ohio State Wexner Medical Center, call Billing Customer Services at 614-293-2100.
- Reach our financial counselors by calling 614-293-0860.
- Price lists and estimates for the cost of services are available on our website.
- MyChart allows you to securely use your computer or mobile device to manage and receive information about your health, access portions of your medical records, view bills and set up payment plans. To sign up, visit mychart.osu.edu.
To apply for financial assistance, please complete a Financial Assistance application and return to us as directed on the form.
Application, instructions, summary and policy documents are available in the following languages: English, Arabic, French, Nepali, Russian, Somali, Spanish.
Application and Instructions
Summary and Policy