The Jameson Crane Sports Medicine Institute offers a single, convenient location that delivers comprehensive sports medicine services for the athlete in us all - recreational to professional.
- 116,000 square feet of clinical and research space
- Customized, sport-specific physical therapy spaces
- On-site X-ray and diagnostic tools
- Dedicated motion analysis and performance research lab
- Advanced orthopedic surgical suites for ACL reconstruction, hip arthroscopy, rotator cuff repair, joint resurfacing and implantation
- State-of-the-art endurance medicine program
- 100+ surgical, rehabilitation, psychology and nutrition experts
If you want to improve your physical performance, recover from an injury or stay active for a lifetime, turn to the experts at Ohio State Sports Medicine.
Our sports medicine physicians, orthopedic surgeons, physical therapists, certified athletic trainers, sports psychologists, sports nutrition consultants and clinical research specialists provide a comprehensive, interdisciplinary approach to the prevention and treatment of sports-related injuries and illnesses.
In addition to providing care for all Ohio State Buckeye varsity athletes and other central Ohio teams, we provide clinical care for competitive and recreational athletes from routine physical exams to minimally invasive surgery to physical therapy and rehabilitation.
We offer a broad range of health and wellness services, including sports nutrition, ACL prevention programming, sport psychology and specialty services for endurance athletes, golfers and performing artists.
Learn more about sports medicine services at Ohio State.
Directions and Parking
Free surface-lot parking for patients in designated spaces