Ohio State’s Outpatient Care Gahanna, located amid Columbus’ rapidly growing eastern suburbs, is home to a variety of outpatient health services. Here you’ll find the compassionate and nationally ranked expert care of The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center delivered in a convenient suburban setting.
For a listing of the services, hours and contact information, please see below.
At this Location
Heart and Vascular
Hours: Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Learn more about Ohio State's heart and vascular services. Heart and Vascular services at our Gahanna location include the following:
- Holter monitor 24-hour or 48-hour
- Event monitor (30 days)
- Atrial fibrillation event monitor
- Routine 2-D echocardiogram with or without contrast
- Stress echo, pharmacologic or treadmill
- Treadmill stress echo
- Nuclear perfusion imaging: Sestamibi exercise or pharmacologic exercise
- Rest/redistribution thallium
- Resting muga
- Arterial doppler
- Venous duplex
- Arterial duplex
- Carotid duplex
- Aortic duplex
- Digital plethysmography fingers/toes (vasospasm, Raynaud's phenomenon)
Cardiovasular Risk Reduction and Lipid Clinic
Hours: Wednesday 8 a.m. - noon, 1 - 4 p.m.
Individualized care to help patients meet their cholesterol and lipid management goals. Treatment plans may include a combination of lifestyle modification coaching and management of medications, with the goal of reducing the instances of disease caused by an abnormally high amount of lipids in the blood, including heart attacks and strokes. Our team consists of cardiologists and pharmacists with specialty training and certification in lipid management, and access to dietitians and genetics specialists.
Learn more about Ohio State's cardiovascular risk reduction and lipid management services.
Imaging and Mammography A Department of Ohio State University Hospitals
Phone: 614-293-4333 | 800-240-4477
Mon.-Fri., 7 a.m.-10 p.m.
Sat.-Sun., 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
This location specializes in digital X-ray, computed tomography(CT), magnetic resonance imagin (MRI), mammograms, ultrasound and bone density screenings.Learn more about Ohio State's imaging services.
Lab A Department of Ohio State University Hospitals
Mon.- Thurs., 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Hours: Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Using state of the art facilities, equipment and techniques, the dedicated physicians and staff at Ohio State’s Neurology Clinic work closely with patients of all ages and their families, exploring various methods of care and treatment specific to their unique conditions. In addition to general neurological consultations, the clinic provides care for patients with:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Peripheral Neuropathy
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Mon., Wed., 8 a.m.-7 p.m.
Tues., Thur., Fri., 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, our physicians and midwives focus on caring for you throughout your life, beginning with a woman’s first Pap test to childbirth and beyond menopause. We provide the most comprehensive women’s health care in Columbus.
View our Ob/Gyn doctors at this location.Learn more about Ohio State's obstetrics and gynecology services.
Physical Therapy A Department of Ohio State University Hospitals
Learn more about Ohio State's orthopedics services.
Primary Care – Family Medicine
Hours: Mon.-Thurs. 8 a.m.-6 p.m.; Fri. 8 a.m.-5 p.m.; Sat. 8 a.m.-noon
- Diagnosis and treatment for any undiagnosed sign, symptom or healthcare concern
- Routine physical exams
- Pre-employment, school, sports and camp physicals
- Routine health screenings
- Routine cancer screenings
- Illness treatment for conditions such as colds and flu
- Treatment of minor injuries, including cuts and sprains
- General and chronic care for seniors
- Treatment and management of chronic diseases such as diabetes or asthma
- Minor surgery, such as suturing, biopsies, vasectomies, colposcopies, and removal of skin lesions and moles
- Comprehensive gynecologic services including Pap tests and contraceptives
- Pregnancy and newborn care
- Infant and small children care
- Wellness and disease prevention
- Education and counseling regarding healthcare issues and concerns
- Learn more about Ohio State's primary care services.
Learn more about Ohio State's primary care services.
Hours: Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
If you want to improve your physical performance, recover from an injury or stay active for a lifetime, turn to the experts at Ohio State Sports Medicine. Our sports medicine physician, orthopedic surgeons, physical therapists, certified athletic trainers, sports psychologists, sports nutrition consultants and clinical research specialists provide a comprehensive, interdisciplinary approach to the prevention and treatment of sports-related injuries and illnesses.
In addition to providing care for all Ohio State Buckeye varsity athletes and other central Ohio teams, we provide clinical care for competitive and recreational athletes from routine physical exams to minimally invasive surgery to physical therapy and rehabilitation. We offer a broad range of health and wellness services, including sports nutrition, ACL prevention programming, sport psychology and specialty services for endurance athletes, golfers and performing artists.Learn more about Ohio State's sports medicine services.
Directions and Parking
We are located near Johnstown Road, in the same shopping center as CVS pharmacy.
Below are links to driving directions from Outpatient Care Gahanna to other OSU Wexner Medical Center healthcare facilities:
Outpatient Care Gahanna to Outpatient Care East
Free parking on surface lots next to building
Please be sure to use zip code 43230 on your mobile or GPS device for correct directions to this location.