Hours: Mon.-Fri. 5-10:30 p.m.; Sat. and Sun. 10 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Ohio State AfterHours Outpatient Care Gahanna offers treatment for non-life-threatening cuts and burns, minor sprains and strains, colds and flu, as well as stitches, splints and urgent X-rays.
- Colds, coughs and sore throats
- Minor cuts and abrasions
- Minor burns, rashes and insect bites
- Strains and sprains
- Work-related injuries
Our services also include:
- Abscess incision and draining
- Immunizations and flu shots
- Fluid administration
- Urgent X-rays and CT scans
- Nebulizer treatments
- Splints for minor injuries
- Stitches and suturing
- Wound care
Patients must be 14 years or older.
Learn more about Ohio State's primary care services.